Individual Tax | Job Positions
- Senior Associate
- Associate Manager
- Senior Associate Manager
- Senior Manager
11 AM – 8 PM (IST)
3 – 14 Years
alliantgroup is a management consulting company with a mission to strengthen American businesses through reinvestment in innovation and job growth. We educate businesses, the industry groups that serve them and the accounting firms that advise them on federal and state credits and incentives that are legislated by our government to keep the U.S. competitive in the global landscape.
We are proud to have helped over 18,000 businesses claim more than $10 billion in tax incentives since we opened our doors in 2002. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are obsessed and passionate about making a difference
alliantgroup is headquartered in Houston, Texas with additional offices located in Austin, Boston, Chicago, Indianapolis, New York, Irvine, Sacramento, Washington, D.C.; and Bristol and London in the U.K.
alliantgroup India Talent Pvt. Ltd:
alliantgroup has set up a world-class office in Hyderabad for providing Tax, Advisory and Audit services to US clients in an Offshore model.
- Provide U.S. tax (Form 1040) compliance services to Resident US Individuals (GCH/Citizens/Visa Holders) and High Net worth Individuals.
- Experience in CCH Axcess is an added advantage.
- Delivering high quality tax services.
- Preparation of US Individual tax returns (Form 1040).
- Meeting the CPA firm expectations and timeline.
- Helping the Tax Associate Manager in resource allocations and smooth execution of the projects.
- Minimum 3 – 14 years’ experience in Partnerships, S-corporation, Corporations, Trust and Tax-Exempt Organizations.
- Graduate or Full-time MBA from a reputable University
- Strong verbal and written communication skills