HR Business Partner | Job Positions
11 AM – 8 PM (IST)
8+ years experience as an H.R. Business Partner in Consulting/Professional Services, with a Master’s Degree in H.R., developing workforce plans and implementing H.R. strategies to drive organizational change initiatives.
alliantgroup is a management consulting company with a mission to strengthen American businesses through reinvestment in innovation and job growth. We educate businesses, the industry groups that serve them and the accounting firms that advise them on federal and state credits and incentives that are legislated by our government to keep the U.S. competitive in the global landscape.
We are proud to have helped over 18,000 businesses claim more than $10 billion in tax incentives since we opened our doors in 2002. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are obsessed and passionate about making a difference
alliantgroup is headquartered in Houston, Texas with additional offices located in Austin, Boston, Chicago, Indianapolis, New York, Irvine, Sacramento, Washington, D.C.; and Bristol and London in the U.K.
alliantgroup India Talent Pvt. Ltd:
alliantgroup has set up a world-class office in Hyderabad for providing Tax, Advisory and Audit services to US clients in an Offshore model.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to business leaders and employees within the designated service line
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders so as to be able to identify and respond to current and future people-related requirements
- Stay current on leading trends and deliver practical and insightful thought leadership, including our employees’ development and personal growth, enabling them to excel
- Support the delivery of H.R./Talent initiatives, identifying and managing opportunities in their client group, and working more widely across H.R. to support the achievement of strategic goals
- Actively contribute to and collaborate with the broader H.R./Talent Acquisition team, sharing knowledge and practices that will help H.R. be more effective for the entire organization
- Coordinate, administer, and facilitate the performance review and evaluation process
- Interpret and advise on H.R. policy to assist in reaching commercially viable solutions and managing associated risk
- Work with the H.R. center of excellence on all human resources-related action changes, including new hires and promotions, ensuring high accuracy
- As needed, assist in processing and analyzing data for reporting purposes such as headcount analysis, pipeline projections, and other analyses
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day employee management, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed/required
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce, and succession planning
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of the success of training programs.
- Work experience of 8+ years as an H.R. Business Partner in Consulting/Professional services;
- Experience leading an organization through significant change and driving organizational change initiatives;
- Designing and implementing H.R. strategies, or within a matrix organization; and
- Keen on developing workforce plans and encouraging managers.